Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The MOST BASIC PATTERN of 9-ENGLISH-QUESTIONS (Wh-type)


Image result for kareeb kareeb singleDid you see any new movies recently?
Yes ...Karib Karib Single
1.     From where did you see it?
From Crown ...I saw it from Crown theatre.
2.     What was the ticket fare?
200 rupees...I paid Rs.200.
3.     When did you go?
Yesterday...I went yesterday.
4.     Which show did you watch?
1 pm show...I watched the 1 pm show.
5.     With whom did you go?
With a friend...I went with a friend.
6.     How was it?
It was a fun ride...from start to finish.
7.     Who were the main stars?
Irrfan and Parvathy.
8.     Why did you choose this particular movie?
Well....the reviews were tempting...I couldn’t help myself.
9.     Whose performance was the best in your opinion?
Both of them were rocking...and awesome direction by Tanuja.


No comments:

Post a Comment