Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The MOST BASIC PATTERN of 40-ENGLISH-SENTENCES

Image result for life begins at fortyWe can think in English using this basic pattern of 40 English sentences having "play" as the keyword.


I STATE
1. I am a Cricket player.
2. I was a Cricket player.
3. I will be a good Cricket player.
4. I have been a State level Cricket player for the last five years.
-----------------------------------------------------
II POSSESSION
1. I have good players in my team now.
2. I had good players in my team in the last match.
3. I will have good players in my team during finals.
------------------------------------------------------
III REALITY
1. There is a playground nearby.
2. There was a playground here around ten years ago.
3. There will be a playground in this school next year.
------------------------------------------------------
IV ACTION
PRESENT 
1.Habit - I play Cricket.
2.Attitude - I like playing Cricket.
3.Present Live Action - I am playing now.
4.Future Action in Present - I am playing tomorrow.
5.Past Action in Present - I have played well this month.
6.Present Live Action plus Time Taken - I have been playing since morning.
PAST
7.Past Action - I played a match yesterday.
8.Live Action in Past - I was playing just now.
FUTURE
9.Future Action - I will play in the next match. 
10.Live Action in Future - I will be playing in the evening.
--------------------------------------------------------
MODALS
1. Can I play?
2. May I play?
3. Shall I play?
4. Could you please play with me?
5. Should I play?
6. Would you like to play?
7. I might play today.
8. Do I have to play?
9. Do I need to play?
10.Do I ought to play?
11.Did you use to play Cricket?
12.Must I play?
---------------------------------------------------------
PASSIVE VOICE
1. Cricket is played here.
2. Playing Cricket is considered as a good hobby.
3. Cricket is being played now.
4. Cricket is being played here tomorrow.
5. Cricket has been played here many times.
6. Cricket was played here.
7. Cricket was being played here.
8. Cricket will be played here.

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment