Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A POEM ON "WHO AM I?"

Image result for WHO AM iWHO AM I?

I think through you.
I speak through you.
I walk through you.
I write through you.
But I am not you.
Who am I?
I am the MIND

I "become fear" through you.
I "become anger" through you. 
I "become love" through you.
I "become happiness" through you.
Who am I?
I am the MIND.

They are not blaming you.
It is me who they know.
They don't get angry at you.
It is me who they target.
They don't hurt you.
It is me who they dislike.
They don't love you.
It is me who they want.

I play all these games.
Who am I?
I am the MIND.

But are you only the MIND?
Your "self" is vast, deep and unknown (to you).
Is life a pursuit of mind alone?
Image result for WHO AM iOr is it exploring the Unknown through the Known?

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment