Sunday, May 4, 2014

EC CONVERSATION PRACTICE

This table can be used for CONVERSATIONAL PRACTICE.Can you guess how? 

I am 



I am not



I have



I don’t have



I like



I dislike



I believe in



I don’t believe in



I do (habits)



I don’t do



I have done (experience)



I haven’t done



I will (future action)



I will not



I will be (future state)



I will not be



I will have (future possession)



I will not have



I was (past state)



I wasn’t



I have been (a position held)



I haven’t been



I can (ability)



I cannot



I should (duty)



I shouldn’t



I can be



I cannot be



I can have



I cannot have



I should be



I should not be



I would like to have



I would like to be



I would like to do



I may




TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. You can visit "EC Ice Breakers" on the LINKS page to see how to do this exercise....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful to Connie Greenleaf, the ASAP teacher trainer who gave me the idea for this EC exercise which has been very effective for EC learners in the EC classrooms....Thx ASAP...Thx Ma'm

      Delete