Thursday, May 29, 2014

EASY IDEAS FOR AN ENJOYABLE CONVERSATION

  • Finding the other person's true interests and desires.
  • Sharing his/her consciousness....being there for some time...in the shade of the "other consciousness".
  • Addressing his/her concerns/fears/desires...even if you are disinterested in  these things...even if you dislike all these...
  • Moving from specific to general...personal to local...social to global.
  • What matters is how much you care for the relationship...with yourself...with the other and with the conversation itself.

   




Also on the same page: INSIGHTS IN CONVERSATION

 





Some more thoughts on CONVERSATIONS

" Nobody listens with the intent of listening, but with the intent of plugging their own story. A conversation which feels like a relay race is a total turn off. A conversation needs to flow like two rivers, intermingling with each other, sharing experiences, co-creating meaning in doing so. That is why I don’t enjoy being a part of a conversation, unless I am really interested in what you have to say, coz am all ears y’know. And I can’t pour my thoughts out unless I know what I say matters. If you can’t improve the silence then STFU, is my mantra." ....
Words from "toblog-with love" 

Some more from GOOGLE SEARCH:

 




TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment