Sunday, June 23, 2019

INTERVIEW TIPS

5 TRICKY INTERVIEW-QUESTIONS 

1. Why do you want this job? Why do you want to work in this company?
Sir/Madam, I aim to become a competent accountant and I think that this job will help me to reach my career goal.
2.How much salary do you expect?
I expect a reasonable salary according to my performance, skills and education.
3.Suppose you are employed here and after some time you get a better job,will you leave us?
As long as our relationship is mutually rewarding and satisfying I will be dedicated to your company.
4.What makes you the best candidate for the job?
With my experience and skills I am eager to give my best to your company. I think that makes me the best candidate for this job.
5. What kid of a job are you looking for?
I am looking for a satisfying job - both creatively and financially.




TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, for the information, It was quite helpful for the readers also if you are interested in PTE Coaching classes in Jalandhar or IELTS Classes Barnala then must visit our website. we have the best faculty from all over the India. also we provide 2 days free trial class so come and check us out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had given almost 10 interviews and i am not able to Crack single one but i think these tips will for sure help me to crack my next interview and parallely i am also thinking to enroll for Online Spoken English Classes in India. I think that will also work.

    ReplyDelete