Monday, July 29, 2013

INTERVIEW TIPS

5 TRICKY INTERVIEW-QUESTIONS 

1. Why do you want this job? Why do you want to work in this company?
Sir/Madam, I aim to become a competent accountant and I think that this job will help me to reach my career goal.
2.How much salary do you expect?
I expect a reasonable salary according to my performance, skills and education.
3.Suppose you are employed here and after some time you get a better job,will you leave us?
As long as our relationship is mutually rewarding and satisfying I will be dedicated to your company.
4.What makes you the best candidate for the job?
With my experience and skills I am eager to give my best to your company. I think that makes me the best candidate for this job.
5. What kid of a job are you looking for?
I am looking for a satisfying job - both creatively and financially.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment