Saturday, January 2, 2016

THINK IN ENGLISH FOR INSPIRATION



Come to the edge,
We might fall,
Come to the edge,
It's too high!
Come to the edge
And they came,
and she pushed,
and they flew.

----------------------------Christopher Logue



What have you lost, that you are weeping.?
What have you brought, that you have lost?
What have you made, that has been destroyed?
You brought nothing!
What you have got, you got from here, what was given here.
What you took, you took from this universe.
What you gave, you gave unto this universe.

You have come empty-handed and shall go empty-handed.
What is yours today was somebody else's in the past and will be somebody else's in the future.
You think it is yours and are deeply engrossed in it.
This attachment is the cause of all your sorrows.

Change is the law of life. What you call death is life itself. In a moment you are a millionaire, in the very next you are a poor man. Mine and yours; Small-Big; Ours-Theirs; Remove this from your mind, then everything is yours and you are everybody’s. 

--------------------------------------------------------------From "The Gita"



I asked for strength.
God gave me difficulties to make me strong. 

I asked for wisdom.
God gave me problems to solve. 

I asked for prosperity.
God gave me brawn and brain to work. 

I asked for courage.
God gave me dangers to overcome. 

I asked for patience.
God placed me in situations where I
was forced to wait. 

I asked for love.
God gave me troubled people to help. 

I asked for favors.
God gave me opportunities. 

I received nothing I wanted.
I received everything I needed.
---------------------------------------Author Unknown


1 comment:

  1. i like this blog... check this blog: http://spectacularnews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete