Sunday, March 3, 2013

Scripts - School Themes 2

VIOLENCE IN CLASSROOM

SCENE 1
A: I was absent yesterday.  Can you tell me what was taught in Social Studies period?
B: It was very violent and frightening.  I can't even think about it.
C: I think the teacher was in a very bad mood yesterday.
D: Yes, she beat us without any mercy. She shouted at us violently. She even tried to bully us into doing things her way.

SCENE 2
Child Right Activist: I am coming from the Department of Children's Welfare. Do you have any complaints about any teachers?
A: Our teacher who teaches Social Studies often beats us.
B: She makes the class very frightening.
C: We are afraid of even telling about the violent behaviour of the teacher.
D:Thank you. I will talk to the teacher.

SCENE 3
A: I was again absent yesterday. How was the Social Studies class?
B: Ah! It was very different and special.
C: Our teacher treated us very politely.  We were really surprised.
D: We should thank the Child Right Activist. He made the teacher realise her mistake.


NOISE POLLUTION

SCENE 1
A: I can't study in our classroom. It's so noisy.
B: The noise of the traffic is very distracting.
C: Even teachers are not able to focus on the topic because of the horns of the passing vehicles and their noise.

SCENE 2
Class Teacher: There is a good news. Your classes are now shifted to upstairs. So let us go to our new classroom. All of you come with me.

SCENE 3
A: Now it's so good to be in the new classroom.
B: Yes, I like our new classroom very much.
C: Now there is complete silence when the class is going on.
D: I feel like a very good student.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment